|The Education Coordinator will coordinate, communicate to families and lead the educational program for children and youth. Anticipated time commitment is 10-12 hours per week.|
This position reports jointly to the Pastor and the SPR Committee. The role is to coordinate, communicate to families, and lead the educational program for our children and youth (pre-school – 12th grade); currently approximately 15 students. It is anticipated that the time commitment will be 10-12 hours per week. The salary is $12,000 per year. Ideal candidate will have a college degree or pursuing Christian Ministry.
• Evaluate, recommend, and manage needs related to budget, curriculum, annual goals, supplies, and scheduling.
• Track and report attendance and status on meeting educational goals.
• Understand, execute and validate that safe sanctuary requirements as defined by the Safe Sanctuary Policy are fully met.
• Grow a quality educational program (which can include gatherings on days and times other than the Sunday worship service) that is attractive to outsiders and their families. Grow a quality educational program that is attractive to outsiders and their families.
• Build a technology-based program to increase engagement and outcomes as budget allows.
• Regular, clear communication with the Pastor/fellow instructors/Parents concerning goals, schedules and outcomes and progress toward creating a learning center of excellence for our children and youth.
• Assessment through quarterly meetings with Pastor. Meetings will provide feedback, goal monitoring, challenges and improvement opportunities.