Address & Directions
New Brunswick Theological Seminary – Addresses
Directions to our New Brunswick, NJ Campus
Accessible by Car, Bus, or NJ Transit Trains
Our New Brunswick, NJ Campus is located at the corner of Seminary Place and College Avenue. The parking lot entrance is on Bishop Place, behind the Seminary buildings.
Address of the Main Building: 35 Seminary Place, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Address of the parking lot for GPS: 16 Bishop Pl, New Brunswick, NJ 08901; or use coordinates: 40.502272, -74.449401
Map to our NJ Campus:
By Public Transportation
New Jersey Transit’s Northeast Corridor Line runs to the New Brunswick Train Station. Proceed two blocks North on George Street. Turn left on Seminary Place. The seminary campus will be on your right, near the intersection with College Avenue.
- New Jersey Transit’s Norrtheast Corridor Line provides New Brunswick with both local and express service between Penn Station in New York and Newark and Trenton, New Jersey. For more information, call 973.762.5100 or click here.).
- SEPTA (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority) provides service at Trenton to and from Philadelphia. (For Information 215.580.7800).
- Amtrak provides limited direct service to New Brunswick, however connections can easily be made via New Jersey Transit trains to principal Amtrak stations at MetroPark, New York and Trenton. For more information, please visit www.amtrak.com or call (800) USA-RAIL.
New Jersey Transit Bus Routes (For more information, call NJ Transit at 973.762.5100):
- M11 – Service between New Brunswick (St. Peter’s Hospital) and South River (Main Street and Obert Street). This route also has a stop at the New Brunswick Train Station.
- M14 – Service between North Brunswick (Fashion Plaza Mall) and Edison (Middlesex County College) with a stop at the Rutgers Student Center on the College Avenue Campus.
- M15/M18 – Service between Woodbridge Center and Rutgers Student Center with stops at the Rutgers Student Center on the College Avenue Campus, downtown New Brunswick on George Street near the Civic Square Building.