- Sage Library Catalog – Need to see what books we have on hand at the Sage Library? This is your first stop to see what books, media, and reference resources are located inside the library. You can also access your library card, put books on hold and view your course reserves all from here.
- Research Databases – Looking to start researching your assignments? Go to our research databases page to read full text of journals and books. Look up maps and reference books to support your research
- Open Access e-Books – Access thousands of free full-text books from hundreds of publishers in fields such as theology, social sciences, and humanities.
- Open Access Online Journals – Can’t find an article you need to support your research? Look here for a listing of freely accessible journals in religion and theology. Click on the title for a direct link to the journal.
- Project Gutenberg – Need to read a classic book like the Rig Veda or Twelve Years a Slave? This source has over 60,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub and Kindle eBooks, download them or read them online.
- Association of Religion Data Archives (ARDA) – The ARDA Data Archive is a collection of surveys, polls, and other data submitted by researchers and made available online by the ARDA. There are over 1,000 data files included in the ARDA collection. You can browse files by category, alphabetically, view the newest additions, most popular files, or search for a file. Once you select a file you can preview the results, read about how the data were collected, review the survey questions asked, save selected survey questions to your own file, and/or download the data file.
“How to…” guides:
Search one of these guides to find information on placing holds, book renewals, course reserves and finding textbooks.
Citation & Research Basics
Need help getting started writing or researching your paper? Search one of the following guides to get started with your project.
- Finding and Citing Biblical Commentaries
- Finding Korean Language materials (updated)
- Shortcut Guide to Turabian Citations
- Finding Dissertations and Theses
- Word Study Guide
- Annotated Bibliographies
- Copyright Guide
- Writing Thesis Statements
- Writing Literature Reviews
- Using Citation Tools
- Using Video Conferencing Tools
Database Resource Guides
Need help getting started with one of our databases? Click on one of the guides below to get started navigating each database.